A regulation is expected to be announced in the next few weeks making it compulsory for households and businesses to sort their waste.
- Indian police arrest six as inquiry widens into bank fraud February 21, 2018
- The skiing vicar: Bolivia's 'Wolf' coached by priest February 21, 2018
- Ex-City Harvest Church fund manager Chew Eng Han arrested after trying to flee Singapore by boat February 21, 2018
- Hearing yet to be set in Russian medallist doping case – CAS February 21, 2018
- Lotte Group Chairman Shin Dong-bin relinquishes management rights at Japanese holding company February 21, 2018