Greece’s Supreme Court ruled Thursday that eight servicemen who fled Turkey after an attempted coup last July will not be extradited — a decision that brought an immediate protest from Turkey.
- Cycling: Greipel opens 2018 in style at Tour Down Under January 16, 2018
- University of New Hampshire's 'whiteness' workshop draws criticism, report says January 16, 2018
- Philippine lawmakers start talks for switch to federal system of government January 16, 2018
- Japan sees little chance of oil slick from sunk tanker reaching its coast January 16, 2018
- Stanchart robbery suspect David Roach faces UK court on extradition January 16, 2018