British Prime Minister Theresa May told US Republicans Thursday that the United States and the UK must “stand strong together” but said that the days of protracted military interventions in foreign countries were over.
- Japan PM Abe to meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Indian soldiers buried under Kashmir snow rescued January 28, 2017
- Japan PM Abe – To meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Texas mosque destroyed in early-morning blaze; cause unknown January 28, 2017
- Growing fallout from Trump’s new immigration crackdown January 28, 2017