GBBPL has developed its international practice to counsel domestic and foreign based multinational entities, board of directors, financial institutions, family offices, investment funds and individuals on a variety of cross-border legal matters involving advisory, transactional, investigative, enforcement and dispute resolution services worldwide. Utilizing our deep technical expertise and business judgement, our lawyers respond to client issues and assist them in clients capitalizing on business opportunities regardless of location. GBBPL has a significant international client base in a broad range of industries. In addition, GBBPL has a extensive experience in the Latin American, European and Israeli markets. GBBPL has an excellent network of law firms internationally, which allows us to provide comprehensive, multi-jurisdictional representation.
- Japan PM Abe to meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Indian soldiers buried under Kashmir snow rescued January 28, 2017
- Japan PM Abe – To meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Texas mosque destroyed in early-morning blaze; cause unknown January 28, 2017
- Growing fallout from Trump’s new immigration crackdown January 28, 2017