The unique relationship between American and British leaders have always been close, but how the long-standing “special relationship” between the US and the UK will fare under US President Donald Trump’s isolationist administration and UK Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit Britain is still in question.
- Japan PM Abe to meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Indian soldiers buried under Kashmir snow rescued January 28, 2017
- Japan PM Abe – To meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Texas mosque destroyed in early-morning blaze; cause unknown January 28, 2017
- Growing fallout from Trump’s new immigration crackdown January 28, 2017