On Friday, UK Prime Minister Theresa May will lend a bust of Winston Churchill to President Donald Trump, which will stand in the Oval Office as a symbol of the strength of the relationship between the UK and the US.
- Japan PM Abe to meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Indian soldiers buried under Kashmir snow rescued January 28, 2017
- Japan PM Abe – To meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Texas mosque destroyed in early-morning blaze; cause unknown January 28, 2017
- Growing fallout from Trump’s new immigration crackdown January 28, 2017