It started as a joke “to lighten up the mood” during the festive season, but some men now claim to be getting legitimate requests for their services.
- Elon Musk apologises to British cave diver for 'pedo' slur July 18, 2018
- Football: Liverpool prospect Brewster signs first professional contract July 18, 2018
- Air China flights cut over vaping pilot emergency July 18, 2018
- Smiths Group medical unit hurt by EU medical devices regulation July 18, 2018
- Thailand to televise first public appearance of rescued cave boys on Wednesday July 18, 2018