Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he and U.S. President Donald Trump agreed on Saturday to meet early next month for broad-ranging discussions, while confirming the importance of the bilateral alliance.
- ComfortDelGro's new fully electric taxis go on trial in Singapore July 18, 2018
- South Korea court orders compensation to victims of 2014 ferry sinking: Yonhap July 18, 2018
- Street by street, gutted Syrian town begins modest reconstruction July 18, 2018
- Video captures Army pilot surprising his dog after coming back from deployment July 18, 2018
- Xi's campaign to draw people back to greying rural China faces uphill battle July 18, 2018