British Prime Minister Theresa May told US Republicans Thursday that the United States and the UK must “stand strong together” but said that the days of protracted military interventions in foreign countries were over.
- ComfortDelGro's new fully electric taxis go on trial in Singapore July 18, 2018
- South Korea court orders compensation to victims of 2014 ferry sinking: Yonhap July 18, 2018
- Street by street, gutted Syrian town begins modest reconstruction July 18, 2018
- Video captures Army pilot surprising his dog after coming back from deployment July 18, 2018
- Xi's campaign to draw people back to greying rural China faces uphill battle July 18, 2018