Isnilon Hapilon was indicted in Washington for his involvement in the 2001 kidnapping of three Americans in the Philippines, and has a $5-million bounty on his head from the US government.
- ComfortDelGro's new fully electric taxis go on trial in Singapore July 18, 2018
- South Korea court orders compensation to victims of 2014 ferry sinking: Yonhap July 18, 2018
- Street by street, gutted Syrian town begins modest reconstruction July 18, 2018
- Video captures Army pilot surprising his dog after coming back from deployment July 18, 2018
- Xi's campaign to draw people back to greying rural China faces uphill battle July 18, 2018