On Friday, UK Prime Minister Theresa May will lend a bust of Winston Churchill to President Donald Trump, which will stand in the Oval Office as a symbol of the strength of the relationship between the UK and the US.
- ComfortDelGro's new fully electric taxis go on trial in Singapore July 18, 2018
- South Korea court orders compensation to victims of 2014 ferry sinking: Yonhap July 18, 2018
- Street by street, gutted Syrian town begins modest reconstruction July 18, 2018
- Video captures Army pilot surprising his dog after coming back from deployment July 18, 2018
- Xi's campaign to draw people back to greying rural China faces uphill battle July 18, 2018