Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he and U.S. President Donald Trump agreed on Saturday to meet early next month for broad-ranging discussions, while confirming the importance of the bilateral alliance.
- Japan PM Abe to meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Indian soldiers buried under Kashmir snow rescued January 28, 2017
- Japan PM Abe – To meet Trump Feb 10; reaffirmed importance of alliance January 28, 2017
- Texas mosque destroyed in early-morning blaze; cause unknown January 28, 2017
- Growing fallout from Trump’s new immigration crackdown January 28, 2017