GBBPL has developed its international practice to counsel domestic and foreign based multinational entities, board of directors, financial institutions, family offices, investment funds and individuals on a variety of cross-border legal matters involving advisory, transactional, investigative, enforcement and dispute resolution services worldwide. Utilizing our deep technical expertise and business judgement, our lawyers respond to client issues and assist them in clients capitalizing on business opportunities regardless of location. GBBPL has a significant international client base in a broad range of industries. In addition, GBBPL has a extensive experience in the Latin American, European and Israeli markets. GBBPL has an excellent network of law firms internationally, which allows us to provide comprehensive, multi-jurisdictional representation.
- Florida trial features homicide, infidelity and alligators December 11, 2018
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump sees a border wall where none exists December 11, 2018
- National Guard soldier carries stranded baby through snow after historic North Carolina storm December 11, 2018
- Los Angeles-area development in high fire zone up for vote December 11, 2018
- Ex-Bloomberg LP executive among those arrested in fraud case December 11, 2018