GBBPL counsels and guides domestic and international purchasers, investors, developers, operators, and sellers with respect to all types of Florida real estate. Our statewide real estate practice includes due diligence, contracting, and investigation and resolution of problematic issues for shopping centers, office buildings, acreage, apartment complexes, hotels, hospitals, mining properties, agricultural and grove properties, and warehouses. The scope of GBBPL’s real estate work also includes financing, leasing, and negotiation and drafting of agreements related to real estate operation and management.
- Former Malaysian PM Najib questions government on economic impact of cancelling high-speed rail project July 18, 2018
- Thai cave rescue: Locals, media wait for boys' first public appearance July 18, 2018
- England prop Genge ruled out until early 2019 after knee surgery July 18, 2018
- MGM Resorts sues victims of Las Vegas massacre July 18, 2018
- Parents arrested after toddlers, ages 1 and 2, found in dirty diapers near railroad tracks: reports July 18, 2018